All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

The 3rd Pregnancy... 33weeks and I won my first game of Scrabble!!

For now, into my 33weeks I have started to feel numbness for a mere 5secs & lil' ''bubble'' will stay still during that few seconds... I am not sure if i need to be alarmed about it but so far it has happened twice today. I was thinking maybe if it happens for the third time, I should be rushing to the hospital just to make sure that baby is alright. Never felt like this before, no such encounters as much as i can remember during my 1st & 2nd pregnancy. Hubby was quite puzzled too. But thank God, its moving actively as ever kicking & swirling like no body business... Its true that my 3rd pregnancy is so far smooth-sailing with not much aching or those small tiny miny hiccups but gosh, its really tiring after all my work & chores, and not mentioning the two older boys at home. I am trying hard to make every MAN in the house feeling loved always... So far i think i did well thats what hubby has been telling me... Enough of me, I think it is time for me to slowly minimise my WAHM schedule, taking more rest than ever and not forgetting a lil sunshine to keep me fresh... And not forgetting, my 'labour bag' which i have not planned yet at the moment, busy with the preparing the arrival of the lil' ''bubble''... I will start on it... And not forgetting... I won my first game of Scrabble beating hubby by a few points!!

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!