All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Friday, January 22, 2010

I am 30 today.


Time flies so fast. Today I turned 30 years old. With 3 hyperactive kids in tow. Apart from the numbers reminding me that I am old and sagging fast, I started to feel that my children are all grown-up & seeing lesser of each other sooner. Especially when most of their times are at school, while I am busy with my WAHM-ing and the housechores.
I am trying to think back of things that I have achieved, tried to achieved, failure and lots of other hidden positive thoughts *winks*.

And i am so happy to spend a quite time with hubby at the stroke of 12midnite! We had McWings Meal with hot-fudge ice-cream...

Specially added on 6Feb/Sat!!!! **And... my dearest little Sarah is the first to wish me Happy Birthday at the stroke of 12midnite!!! apart from my sons & beloved hubby... Sorry dear, I missed on this heeee... but does not meant I do not appreciate it.... Love you dolly!**
Earlier today, my mum came over to pass my birthday gift, a perfect for me... a Steamboat Set... similar to Seoul Garden! And Kuah Rawon, home-cooked by my Mum...

These gifts are from Sabrina, Irfan & Hakim... Very thoughtful of them.

3 comments:

maisara said...

sara wish happy birthday, nyanyikan kat fon at 12, tknk mention. Im so disappointed! Hmph.

Marlini Ridlis Ismail said...

ok done Sara!!!!!! Thank you for being the first one to wish me!!!!! Love you!!!

Jennifer said...

happy birthdya to you girl

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!