All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tragic Halloween

We saw pumpkins everywhere, kids and adults in costumes... Well, we did have a blast, a white cape all over the house while watching Harry Potter!

Halloween tragic in Singapore neighbourhood malls? Its not really a tragic for us, but it is for a student who died of multiple stabs during Halloween Day last night. He dragged his wounded body all the way to the entrance of Sakura Buffet. We felt sad, as we believe its gonna be a teenage, and was wondering who can it be?

We were heading for United Square to collect my winning Wetbag by http://www.bumwear.com/ and to IKEA to buy some items for Raihan's wedding which will be held at our house, then headed to E!Hub at Pasir Ris, was thinking of having dinner at Sakura Buffet. The restaurant was full and we were glad that we did not dine there as the waitress was very rude. She suggested that we seat on the floor if we request for her if she can fit us in.

And off we went looking for other diners and we were glad that we had our dinner at Hei Sushi! The kids love it to be there again. Outside the restaurant, we can still see the trail of blood and police everywhere. We hope all is fine.

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!