All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Decisions.

When you decided to choose a partner, it means you have decided to stay together forever... and its a choice for both. Everything comes in pairs. 
And you need to make it works along with the chronicles of journey, with bitter sweet riding in the picture of perfection.
I am contented, thankful and blessed that I have found my other half in the most beautiful and mystical ways that GOD has planned for me.


My life, my world has been enchanted with many events, which comes in the forms of many subjects.  And I believed I am one of the charmed ones, not in a sexually inclination - but in my own powers that was bestowed to me, to whom only few will understand. Sometimes, I felt that my family will understand especially when they have been in many mystical events, beautifully arranged by the Creator itself, but my doubt is real. They do not to one extent where I feel that I am only in my own world. Until, one day, one moment, one encountered - I met my other half after years of my failure in seeking love.
Someone, who is out of the expected came into the unexpected moment just filled in the empty jug filled with mixed fruity blended juices. Bitter and sweet, consistently staying, pushing positively, coached, cared, loved and never want to let go of my decisions. My decisions in accepting the whole of ME.


For once after my 30 years of breathing, I have fully accepted that I am never crazy. I am never insane. But I lack the courage to explain and I do not deserved to even shared or obliged to explained my prowess of pictures that I saw in my dreams. My other half has decided to believe, guided and explored the beautiful dreams mystically played every now and then in my mind. I can always visual it, as it never leave my mind. The mindset is a powerful tools that I can never prove the existence of it, but I can convinced it with the events that came after. Has it really been there nor never, its up to me to decide if I ever wanted to let it stays. But it happened. My other half has decided that I should let it stay, to follow up on the beautiful events that will happen next. 


Decisions are not something that one can choose, but ones which can be finalized. And it visited you in many ways.


Marlini Ridlis Ismail

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!