All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Water

Dehydration is a big word to remember, each time i felt thirsty, each time I sweat through my shirt and each time my kids sounded so cracky in their voices and each time after I breastfed my youngest son, Furqan that I am reminded of my dehydration days in yr2003 when I was pregnant with my eldest son, Sufi. I kept on drinking, drinking & drinking plain water non-stop due to the dehydration sensation. I can always think of a way to waste time or procastinate whenever I ran out of water, too lazy to fill up the jar but after I went into a state of dehydration my mindset changed. I started drinking extra more to keep me dehydrated. To me, 8 glasses of water is enough but how can it be enough when I am loosing lots of energy through my sweat? I was hospitalised due to dehydration. And I suddenly understand the needs to drink lots of water. Recently, I was told that water is clean to drink but not sure if its safe to drink... What does it means? I am still searching while keeping myself dehydrated, I wish I am able to learn more about it...

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!