All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

What a girl wants or rather what a SAHM needs...

Walk-In-Wardrobe (WIW)... did i get the spelling correct?

Let me start, the first time I heard & seen it was way 20 odd years ago where my neighbour on the 4th floor , Cik Yati converted her only store room into a WIW... how delighted I was each time her daughter Kak Ebel invited us over, I always loved to sneak in into her WIW.. and yes it was carpeted. The fact is her whole house was carpeted. Its that kind of design I wish to embrace and at the same time staying put to the fact that I love cozy homes. I was there for a few years, I meant living at blk 438 JW where most of the decor ideas was from my parents... I love staying there for the best reasons, the wall-paper outside my bedroom... a serenity evolves each time I looked at it and of course the next best was Cik Yati's WIW... How much a girl wants it badly as her fantasy or much as I can confess, its more like a SAHM's dream for now.

I read about it each time I flip the magazines, each time I browse the internet & of course each time some friends who said that they just moved in to their new unit & OMG ''definitely I will built it even if its not as huge or luxury enough like the Beckams!!''...

And just hours ago, I spoke to my second-generation cousin - Kak ani on how whe yearns for WIW. How I envy her on her bags collection & shes done with it, the only thing left is her WIW and she is planning for it to happen.

When will it be my turn? Insya Allah I am planning.... The future is unpredictable babe... But I will one day embrace the needs...Its a therapy any woman will want it if given a choice & of course if 'Buying Power' permits...

me & my WIW...

2 comments:

sereez said...

i pun nak...!!!

Marlini Ridlis Ismail said...

geee... welcome to the wife-clubs!! Sri, if urs is done, i might fly from singapore to KL just to envy yours hehee...

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!