All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Preparation for the Big Day!

All is well. We prayed hard for this day to come... Its just 3days more and we will have the event that we have been waiting for! Yes, its going to be held at our humble crib. We really hope that we will be at our very best as a first time host.

We have been busy for the last few days and spring-cleaning, painting the Big Day room, well just for display thou. And lots of fun and happiness filled in.

I really felt that, this is how our parents used to feel years ago when they hosted one of their siblings wedding. Yes, its the wedding of Rid's only younger brother - Raihan, to be wed to Jannah. Both a Primary school teacher, soft spoken and loved by all. We love them. And here we are helping them at our very best for their wedding event. Its full of miracles. All the best to them and of course US on our first attempt.

Chat again! Soon...

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!