All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

Its Hari Raya Haji again! Phewww! Its just a few days ago, the house is fille dwith guests for the wedding and we are taking the chance not to do up the house especially since the master bedroom has been beautify with the past weddings deco. A simple one thou, yet its fulfilling as I get to sew the curtains and the side tables round-runner!

Well, for this year, my parents did their ''Korban'' (sacrificial of the goat) in Indonesia, while as normal, my parents-in-law did theirs locally in the nearby mosque.

Last night, we managed to drove the kids to a nearby mosque to take a glimpse of the goats before the Korban takes place.... Its a good experience for them, seeing alive goats which you will never get to see here in the Singapore City!

Hmmmm... I am hoping to do a ''korban'' for the kids soon. I really hope the plan will have a kick-start next year. Maybe a child first and so on.
Ok, got to leave soon... Heading to my parents house and then to Nenek house for more feast!!

Taa...

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!