All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

I saw my late paternal grandma.

Today dream was a very sad ones. In fact, it touches my heart deeply that I knew I cried sadly in my dream. Its has been only few months that she left this world, without me having the chance to meet her for the final time. Bad-blood ran through until the day she left us. Its a choice as not to offend anyone at home.
I have been silly as not to choose a choice that I will never regret in my whole life, no doubt I knew she will never hold any grudges against me - her granddaughter.

I missed her. I missed her terribly. I have been thinking non-stop about her from day 1 that she left us. Until, last night. I saw her coming to me, seat beside me and put her hands on my shoulder looking across the view that I am facing to. The warmth of her hands can really be felt onto my skin. I missed that moment. She didn't say anything, she just sat and giving me the assurance that everything will be fine.

I felt assured infact, never been that assured before. I hope to see her again.

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!