All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We didn't make it...

How I wish I can just rant it here! Arrghh! We have accepted that its not easy and never will it be. But the reply reason was so ridiculous. And not to mentioned we have spend an amount, but the reply is unacceptable. How on earth do you justify working experience of 8years to 12 months of capacity? Is it 12mths of working experience is vital while 8years of experience is too much?

Anyway, we have tried and we have done our very best. We will try other plans in order to make our dreams realised into a real situation. Theres always a reason behind every result and there always a better option for a non-successful ones... We are positive!

All the best to us!

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!