All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Its a Christmas holiday, happy why? not because I am celebrating it, but the fact of having another festive holidays is a great way to celebrate great deals! Shopping bargains are everywhere, great food, TV series are more variety especially the OKTO channel which my chidren always looks forward to. And of course, I always have a great day during festives holidays. No doubt that hubby is working today (afternoon shift), still we enjoyed ourselves at home by watching cartoons, movies, gamings on Facebook and I get to cook Chicken Rice!! So we had it for lunch and later for dinner too! Maybe I will whipped up a dessert, lets see what I can find in the freezer *winks*....






PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!