All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Running Errands for year-end

My hubby is still on leave today and he will be till 24Dec09/Thurs whereby he will start work back. We are determined to rush things, clear things that is undone so far. Today we managed to go to Khair's Preschool to buy his school books for Kindergarten 1. He will be in K1-Mercury. We opt him out of refreshment as Khair didnt eat his portions at least 90% during his days in AL-Amin Preschool. As usual, he will complained that the food during break-time is not to his likings or the food is cold. He prefer to bring lunch from home. Mummy's boy I must admit.

We didnt get to go Madrasah Irsyad as we are supposed to collect P1 books next week.

Then off we go to IKEA, our all-time favourite store where great items at great prices. And we just love IKEA's Smaland. But, Sufi & Khair simply loves to tag along with us to shop ;)
Managed to buy the cloth linen, rugs, utensils, stonewares, organisers, knives, scissor, preparation bowl and the list goes on (thou not completing my shopping-list, whc there are lots more to buy!!). Christmas is the time to shop at IKEA as they have lots of great deals!

Then we went back to Compass Point to sent the Phillips Rice-Cooker to Best Denki for repairs and then to SingTel to get myself Nokia E63 -  which is on zero dollars. Otherwise I will not be buying any to replace to old spoilt mobile. Cool. Love white always.

Grabed a meal frm BK and off home. Tired, the kids sure was esp walking up & down the gigantic IKEA!!
We are still preparing, clearing and lots more for the New Year... And Sufi busy with his doodling on cardboards while Khair & hubby installing the clothes rack that we bought from Ikea.


The beautiful breeze snapped from our very own windows...

These are the few things that we bought from Ikea....

Khair looking & learning so intense...

Furqan also busy as a bee posing to my E63!


Sufi and his doodle, trying to follow Eistein...

Taa daaaa! I'm a doodle Champ!!

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!