All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Randoms ending year 2009...


In 2009, this is what both hubby & me produced, an adorable bubble that melts our heart 24/7! Looking at him each time leave us the feeling that there will not be any new bubble to our family tree... He's a wonder.

In 2009, they embraced each other as elder brother to Furqan, and still trying to show how much they adores their little baby brother...

In 2009, this is where they spent every weekend at the swimming pool, learning to master the art of water strokes - an activity where they release their 'junior-stress' feeling...

In 2009, they continued with reading as a habit & yes, we did it! In cultivating reading habits to them.

In December 2009, they enjoyed almost alternate days at the playground...


In December 2009, Sufi, Khair & Furqan has already learned to love each others company & enjoying every moment of it...

^ xx ^
=

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!