All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Furqan 1st Birthday + Mothers Day gathering

Month of May will be busier every year now. We used to just celebrate Mothers Day & our courtship anniversary but now its going to be birthday celebration too for Furqan.

He turns 1yr old this week and we had a great celebration among loved ones. Since its the same week for Mothers Day, we decided to throw in the mood! Lots of goody bags, food, Barney Birthday Cake and Mothers Day mini-cupcakes. Its tasty!

Baby Furqan enjoyed it so much, he is not cranky nor grouchy at all thou he just got so agitated at me each time he tried to whack his birthday cake! Sooo adorable! We love you baby!

**full birthday pics can be viewed from my FB account...

2 comments:

Eti said...

Happy 1st birthday baby Furqan!!!!

Wow, Courtship Anniversary? hmm interesting concept! :-D

Marlini Ridlis Ismail said...

Thank you Eti for the birthday wish! And yes, Courtship Anniversary is one of the important event in our life as thats when both Rid & me started our journey together knowing each other til our wedding bells days...And of course til now with 3 boys in tow!!

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!