All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Supper.



Our eldest boys are off to my mum's house. Sara came over to fetch them and Khair start to asking for me the moment he step out of the house! How adorable!

Well, back to our supper earlier. We decided to settle for Cheesecake from McCafe, Hot Fudge Sundees and a small double cheesburger meal.

I must admit that I am never tired of Cheesecake from wherever it came from. I love the availability of Cheesecake from McCafe as it is within reach of 10mins walk from my house. And I find the Cheesecake from McCafe is not so sweet, texture is fine, apart from smoothy feeling once you taste it. And also, its thickness is just fine. Normally I am served with just plain Cheesecake, but today the Cashier add on chocolate syrup and its free of charge! I must say the price is affordable.

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!