All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Im listening to a webinar!

This is the first time I am listening to a webinar session by Suria Mohd. I have been putting it off for quite some time. And I really need to listen to it, i heard that it is so good.

It is really good. Suria talked about herself, talk about how she started to be a teacher. How she was rejected twice when she applied for NIE with the fact her results was acceptable. Suria has a passion to teach, to teach in a different way! She inspired me! And the way she execute her ideas & passion into successful business. I love it.

Listening to her, I am reminded of my passion for teaching & inspire too when I was young. haha. something that i never revealed before. But I know that I am not good at my grades totally! I only have passion and the ability to teach preschool! Thanks to my so called not so diligent in school that time. And I love to teach interactively, maybe not a teacher but I can be one of the future Accelerated Trainer/Presenter?! hah! Bingo!

Got to go, I want to listen to it one more time and do some wake up call!!

2 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

hi salam perkenalan.
:)

Marlini Ridlis Ismail said...

hi hi.. sorry for the late reply... tks for droppingby dear!

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!