All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Desperate Housewife

Reading the title doesnt makes me into one, but i am feeling the tension. Tension of the weather which makes me feeling like the only mother-nature reeking of sweat all times whereby its windy outside now. And i started to leak! I meant really leaked, the breast milk is in production & the more I felt that my body temperature is crossing the borders. You get what i meant? Anyway, why i am ranting is, my digi cam's batteries are giving me the head-loose... yes at this very critical moment where i am about to explode! (dun asked me why, this is not the ori batt - my dear brother lost them somewhere....) duh!! And its not practical to buy a new one at this moment, too many expenditure to look after, the so-called near to explosion and the bills are piling up! did i mentioned that my comm has depleted too?! goshhh... but never mind, these are the rare times of the season. i always take things as a blessing in disguised... lucky still, my bil able to lend me his. so the issue of the digi cam is settled for now. Left with tomorrow, i may looked fine but am very tense with the overall scenario... this is the first entry test for my dear Sufi, hopefully he can make it, otherwise, no matter how desperate mummy is - i will support u baby... amin. Lastly, much to my relieved, my boys are getting better on their phlegmy cough... alhamdulillah. Yes, indeed i was desperate enough as to bottled them with 'variety'' of medication... but as much as i can, trying to maintain my 'SUPERmomma' physically to looked calm as much as i can... I guessed it works. Now, i am desperate for a new fan - additional fan! And i need a new vacuum!! everything is so tense at this very moment... these two things has to go haywired... not mentioning last mth it was the rice-cooker & the hot-pot... which has already been replaced. oh my! tragic. Seriously, desperate housewife.

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!