All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fever & bad cough over the week...

Sufi & Khair having fever over the long weekend. Its a Good Friday holiday and supposed to planned for an outing but ended up spending our weekend at the A&E KKH. It does not matter, really as long as my boys are well attended, treated and recovering well from the weak days... Khair did have fever only for a day, which each time he falls sick, his immune system is much more stronger which i must thank to the long period of breastfeeding (18mths) for him. ANd yes, i am repeating myself for not sure the thousandths times that i regret only giving Sufi full breastfdg for 4mths and the rest is history on mixing with milk powder... ggrrr... how am i to know? too ignorant i believed, trying to give all the best to my first newborn but i lacked the resources... resources to find out more on the goodness of breast milk. But I did so called ''pay-back''... all the excess breast milk that i have frm feeding my 2nd child, i shared them with Sufi each time its his 'milk time''... hopefully it helps. And sinc emy 3rd baby will be due soon, i am all prepared again for breastfdg... I believed.... BREAST IS BEST always...

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!