All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Its hot night.. cant get to sleep...

SO here i am seating, slouching on my bed rambling with chilled drinks and trying to free myself frm the ever-busting warm night... or shld i say in the wee hours? hubby is not home yet and i am feeling so heaty that i got up from my sleep, just cant get back to sleep again. And the cruel fact is, need to be up by 6.30am, breakfast for my boys and off to sent them for their swimming training. yeah! I know what u are thinking, its cool. for them but not me, i cant fit anymore into my swimsuit sinc ei touch my 35weeks... the suit just wun give way to this poor bumper. sad. I know. and knowing that swimming helps during your pregnancy, i just cant help it anymore. I am still trying, hoping that by reading others moms' blogspot, i am able to go back to my dreams again...

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!