All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hot weather rantings...

Last night was already very hot, globally i believe the earth is erupting.... and of course during my last trimester its very heaty especially when everything starts to bloom too much. I kept on drinking chrysanthemum tea & home-brewed rosehips teas... chilled of course. I should not be drinking too much tea fact that i am thalassemic, minor. But i just cant help it! Its too hot and drinking any warm beverage will not help at all. I read somewhere that when you are on the lower blood count, you shldnt be drinking the normal strong tea, instead sip the ones with flavours... hopefully it helps. But i am lucky i have no frequent leg-cramps, guess thanks to all those prenatals & brisk-walking. It helps a lot.

And now, its blazing heaty outside my window thou yes, its windy at the same time but i felt suffocated, have been changing my home-cooked menu these days to coolong recipes. My kids are feeling the heat too. And yes, the fan is blasting to full volume!! Dun mentioned about the AC.


Today, Khair had cereals while Sufi had ready-made mini pancakes topped with home-made cranberries jam... a changed.. compared to their normal heavy breakfast of fried rice. By 11am, they had soupy carrot rice right before they went off to school.


And now, while chilling out with my cool tea, i am wondering my hubby is going to frown badly and you might think that he just had a brawl at work... its hot and bet he is really not in a jolly mood....
 
Recipes For Home-made Cranberries Jam:
 
- 1cup full of frozen Cranberries
- 1 cup full of sugar of any type
- 1 medium size lemon
 
Preparations:
 
- stir or cook cranberries in pot till melt
- add sugar
- add water
- squeeze lemon as preservatives
 
Cool jam and keep it in a glass jar. Fridge it after cool it. Yummy!
 

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!