All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Family Lunch @ Sofra Restaurant

When it come to food, our family galores thre idea! Well, both my grandmother cooks deliciously in their own ways and my mom is no exception. Her touch is 'magic'...

Now back to the other food  thing. Apart from home-cooked, we love to explore on cuisines. Be it Indonesia, Malay, Chinese, Middle-East, Korean or Japanese food. And I am glad that I share the wild-exploration character with my other half. He simply has an eye for details especially - Food.

And so, one fine evening my dad said that lets go for a meal. A meal that he has waited for so long to happened, well especially that my sister and I are married and our timing always doesn't seems to coincide with each other. And not to mentioned that we are not living under the same roof anymore, the more its not easy to plan. So what is the food theme? Sofra. A Turkish Restaurant at Beach Road.

I simply love the interior of the restaurant. The food is tasty too. Well, the best part is we dined with our grandparents and the kids love the food too. Nasuha, Sufi, Khair & even Baby Furqan enjoyed every bit of the delicacies. Well except for Khair who ended up with bits of here and there and drinks and desserts. Its one of the best meal ever for now. Dad & Ibu sure knows where to get good, tasty food and easy on the pocket too. The price was reasonable. But the most important thing is, we had a quality time together.

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!