All about ME

My photo
Anchorvale Link, Singapore
A mother of 3 boys. I love motherhood! Married to a loving husband who adores his family. I am a Founder, Trainer and a Birth Doula certified, I loved my profession. All Rights Reserved. A courtesy notes, please do not republish, reprint or copy pictures without my permission. Greatly appreciated! Do leave me a note or so whenever you take a peek @ my blogs.. Cheers!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

love equally

For past years Rid & I have been exercising equal attention on the two older boys. Trying still each & everyday. Especially when they are just two years apart, it was easy to spend time equally, quality ways. Its either way, I hangout with Sufi or another part with Khair. Sometimes it just happened that we switch roles on the attention job as much as we can so as not to make each one of them feel neglected.

Even when I went through the 3rd pregnancy phase, I still can managed paying attention to both of them equally. So far, as far as I am concerned, we have done a great job. Sometimes,  bring Sufi out for a short trip to the ColdStorage & do some fruits shopping or sometimes I bring Khair to the playground when Sufi was in a class. Most times, we spend crafty lessons & swimming together.

For now, since Baby Fur entered the family zone, I realised that time is never enough. Juggling the kids with my small tiny work & also the household. And not forgetting I need to spend quality time with Rid too, esp. Well, he is the 'man behind this tiny weeny lady' who is trying to be a SuperWife, SuperMom! hahhh! And so little time for myself. Any time that I have will be well-spent with routines.
And I find it so helpless, when I spend more time with either one of the boys & not the other. Which often is a case of indeliberately. I felt sad if I see either of them seating in a corner, sulking or simply just throwing tantrums to get 'our' attention.

Gosh!! I really need to learn from others a tip or two on how to spend time equally as best as I can. I do envy some stories who tried very hard & managed to do it with best result!!

Well, my situation are not in the critical stage nor it needs attention but I do not mind to improve on this.

No comments:

PRINCES OF ANCHORVALE CASTLE


The Office Room Curtain

The Office Room Curtain
The only curtain that I had sewn for past 5yrs!

Perfect Match

Perfect Match
I read this novel in early year 2008. A beautiful, sad, full of sacrifices family tale...

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
Another novel by Jodi Picoult, one of my favourite novelist. Read this in early 2008 too.. A heart-wrenching story about how sacrifices evolves and how a parents' love can affect you...Recently featured in StraitsTimes that a sequel will start soon in Hollywood. I cant wait!